Social Security Disability Attorneys in Portland
You don’t have to suffer without financial help: get the benefits you deserve
Living with a long-term injury or chronic illness can be emotionally and financially draining. If you’re suffering from a condition that impacts your ability to work and earn a living, you may be eligible to receive Social Security Disability benefits that can significantly increase your quality of life and help you get the support you need.
We Will Increase Your Odds of Success
Over 70 Years of Experience
Consultations are Free
We Help With All Types of Claims
What is Social Security Disability?
Social Security Disability is one of the largest federal programs for people with disabilities in the United States. Individuals with a medically significant chronic illness or injury that prevents them from earning a living are qualified to receive benefits in the form of monthly Social Security Disability payments.
Long Term Disability Benefits
In order to qualify for Social Security Disability, you must:
- Have worked in jobs covered by Social Security.
- Have a medical condition that meets the Social Security Administration’s definition of a disability.
At RMGR, we’re here to help you understand the requirements, determine whether or not your situation qualifies, and help you make the best possible case for your eligibility or fight your appeal if your claim was denied.
Injuries that Qualify
The disability attorneys at RGMR help people all over Oregon who are suffering from long-term illnesses and injuries. Qualifying conditions include:
- Back Pain
- Crohn’s Disease
- Heart and Cardiovascular Problems
- Kidney Disease
- Many more
How We Work
We believe that everyone deserves quality legal representation. We’ve been working closely with Oregon workers for over 50 years, and we’ve helped hundreds of clients get the benefits they’re entitled to. As your attorneys, we will:
- Help you understand the ins and outs of Social Security Income (SSI) Disability in Oregon
- Discuss rules and regulations that determine if your medical condition qualifies for disability payments
- Offer expert legal advice regarding your eligibility
- Work directly with you and your physician to help you prove your case
- Gather information about your work and medical history to strengthen your chance of success
Let Us Fight For You. We’re On Your Side.
Living with a disability that impacts your ability to provide for yourself and your family can be isolating and difficult. The expert attorneys at Ransom, Gilbertson, Martin, & Ratliff, LLP are committed to helping Oregon workers get the Social Security Disability benefits they deserve. We’ll work to understand your specific case and concerns, advocate for your legal rights, and present the strongest case possible.
Do you have questions about Social Security Disability in Oregon?
We’re here to help, and every consultation is free. Tell us about your case.