Disability can make life’s normal activities burdensome, especially when a disability prevents you from being able to work. A social security disability lawyer can help you get your rightful benefits, even if you’ve been denied. If your doctor has diagnosed you with a long-term disability, whether it’s a chronic illness or injury, you need to claim your rightful benefits.
Let Ransom, Gilbertson, Martin & Ratliff Handle Your Case
Although you can pursue your benefits on your own, statistics show that most claimants have a better likelihood of approval if they have professional legal assistance. This occurs because a social security law firm can present your case in the most favorable light.
Our attorneys will assemble the facts and history needed to confirm that you meet social security benefit requirements in Oregon. We focus our legal efforts on:
- Advising on the law about Social Security and Supplemental Security Income (SSI) disability eligibility in Oregon
- Comparing your illnesses to the Regulations and Rulings that determine whether a medical condition qualifies for disability benefits
- Advising on issues that may impact SSI eligibility
- Working with your medical providers to get detailed information needed to prove eligibility
- Collecting information on work history to be used for issues of transferability of skills
Helping Those Throughout Oregon
Our convenient office locations in Portland, Pendleton and Pacific City afford us the ability to help thousands of Oregonians across the state. You don’t have to live in Portland or Salem to receive social security disability benefits in Oregon. Many people qualify and don’t realize it.
Social security disability benefits have been approved for many different issues in Oregon, including:
- Back Pain
- Crohn’s Disease
- Heart and Cardiovascular Problems
- Kidney Disease and more
Your Local Social Security Disability Attorney in Oregon
Don’t let the fear of denial or disability discrimination prevent you from getting your benefits. Ransom, Gilberston, Martin & Ratliff understand the disability filing process. Our extensive experience fighting for social security disability rights in Oregon has made us experts on Portland social security disability and the process of filing.
Trusted by many; Working for you
We have served clients in the Portland area for over 50 years. We know the paperwork and the deadlines – you can rest assured with full confidence your legal rights and benefits will be fought for, and you won’t be charged a fee until you receive social security disability benefit payments.