As an employee, you do your best to perform your daily tasks responsibly. You cooperate with your coworkers, you follow your manager’s recommendations, and you strive for high levels of productivity. But what do you do if you experience an injury that leaves you unable to work? As safe as you may think your work environment is, accidents happen, and you might find yourself in a situation in which you thought you’d never be. To receive the help you need, turn to Ransom, Gilbertson, Martin & Ratliff, L.L.P.
Learn to Protect Your Legal RightsOur law firm located in Portland, OR and Pendleton OR works alongside you to cope with work-related injury or trauma. Our experienced attorneys have helped countless clients file and win workers’ compensation claims, and these attorneys will do so for you too. You are entitled to your legal rights, but you also need to know what qualifies as a workers’ comp claim. What Qualifies? The following situations almost always lead to qualified workers’ comp claims:
- Injuries that induce medical trauma or require emergency attention
- Injuries that require you to have medical or hospital bills
- Injuries that force you to miss work and/or receive rehabilitation
- Injuries that cause you disability or the need for vocational retraining
- Minor injuries that do not need medical attention
- Injuries that are not at all caused by work